Raw Raspberry Cups
These Raw Raspberry Cups are the ultimate summer treat. This Gluten Free, Vegan Dairy-Free Cheesecake Cups recipe will please any crowd, whether or not they are vegan!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Resting time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 12 cups
- 1 cup Pitted Dates soaked for at least 5 hours
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Water from soaked dates
- 2 cups Raw Cashews soaked for at least 5 hours
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple, Rice Syrup or Agave Syrup
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries for garnish
Soak the Pitted Dates for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight. Drain well when ready but make sure to keep some of the soaking water.
Place all the ingredients in a powerful Blender or Food Processor and blend in small pulses until a sticky dough forms.
Line a Cupcake/Muffin Tray with cupcake Liners, then place about 1 tbsp. of the Cups Base Dough at their bottom.Press the dough with the bottom of a glass to make sure the base is well packed and tight.
Place the tray in the freezer to set for at least 30-45 minutes.