1. Disclaimer & Term of Service
- Any information provided on this blog is accurate and true to the best of our knowledge. We are not liable for any omissions, errors or mistakes.
- The information presented on this blog is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of advice, such a medical, legal, tax, emotional or other types of advice
- The content published on this blog is not written by professionals and should not be seen as professional advices
- Reservation of rights – we reserve the right to change our Polices, Disclaimers and How we manage or run our blog at any time and without notice.
Who we are
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.This policy is effective from January 2018.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as Country of residence, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our content and services.
- We may periodically send newsletters about new articles, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you rate a recipe, we store the rating a user has given to a recipe along with the personal data WordPress core stores. We may also store the user’s IP address as a measure to prevent rating spam.
If you contact us through the “contact form”, we may keep the form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but will never use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
The cookies are stored for 30 days. User submitted data is stored indefinitely in the local database.
Embedded content from other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
– We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites
This website uses Google Analytics to analyse the activity on our website. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you have already subscribed to this website, you can opt out at any moment by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of one of our email or by contacting us.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to contact us
3. Additional information
How we protect your data
Privacy – We are committed to never share any of your personal or contact information to another company, nor to add your information to spam lists. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any of our advertisers or blog commenters.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.