Delicious Breakfasts don’t have to be complicated to be delicious. The proof: this 3 Ingredients Pancakes Recipe! This Super easy Banana Pancakes Recipe will be ready in less than 20 minutes and bonus point: it is a Sugar-Free Pancake recipe too!
This post may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission - at not cost to you - for purchases made through these links.
You will be surprised by how good these Three Ingredients Pancakes taste. It’s like you would never guess that they are an awesome Diet Pancakes Recipe!
Whether you are looking for an healthier – yet tasty – breakfast recipe, a super quick pancake recipe or awesome Healthy Pancakes for Kids, these Sugar-Free Banana Pancakes are the ones for you!
If you ask me, these Healthy Sugar-Free Pancakes topped with Sugar-Free Caramelised Bananas are the ultimate Sunday Breakfast Recipe. Just like my Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins, they are super quick to make, easy, and oh so delicious…
You will never want to open another box of pancake mix after making these Sugar-Free Banana Pancakes!
Healthy Banana Pancakes Recipe with 3 Ingredients
Can you believe that you can make pancakes with 3 ingredients only!? I must admit, I was a bit skeptical too! But since I can’t resist something as tempting as a 3 ingredients breakfast recipe, I gave it a go and oh did they surprised me!
Not only these Banana Pancakes taste absolutely delicious and are ridiculously fluffy, I LOVE the fact that they can be made without sugar!
To make these Healthy Banana Pancakes, you will only need 3 ingredients:
- Ripe Bananas – the ripest the are, the sweeter the pancakes will be
- Self-Rising Flour
So if you have some bananas ripening over your kitchen counter, you know what to make with them. Or alternatively, you can also try to make my Vegan Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free Banana Bread!
How to make Homemade Self-Rising Flour
Self-Rising Flour may not be an ingredient you have in your pantry; I personally never use it so I don’t tend to buy it. Good thing is: it is SUPER easy to make your own.
I now have a nice jar of homemade self-rising flour sitting in my pantry, waiting to be used to make these Banana Pancakes!
To make Self-Rising Flour, you will need:
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 1/2 teasp of Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
That’s it! Simply mix the three ingredients together and store it in an air-tight container or jar in your pantry. You will never need to buy some ever again!
How to make Healthy Banana Pancakes with No Added Sugar
These Fluffy Banana Pancakes are literally the easiest recipe ever. Just as easy as opening a box of pancake mix! Well, almost… Just like they only require 3 ingredients, there are only 3 steps to make these quick and healthy pancakes.
Here is how to make these 3 Ingredients Pancakes with no Milk:
- Mash the Ripe Bananas into a mixing bowl (if you find it hard to mash because the bananas are not ripe enough, place them for 30 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave. They will become much softer)
- Whisk in the Eggs
- Add the Self-Rising Flour
- Bake in a greased skillet the same way you would bake any pancakes.
Done. Literally. Quickest Recipe ever written on this blog!
Tip to get perfectly round pancakes:
Use a Round Pastry Ring or Large Round Cookie Cutter to create perfectly round pancakes. Place the Ring or Cutter in your pan and pour the pancake batter. Let it spread to the edges of the ring (rotating your pan to direct the batter if needed) then remove it straight away. Your pancakes will cook in a perfectly round shape!
If you like Banana Pancakes, you will also love these Gluten-Free Banana Buckwheat Pancakes!
What to serve with this Easy and Healthy Banana Pancake Recipe
To stay in the Healthy Banana Theme, I made some Sugar-Free Caramelised Bananas to serve with the Pancakes. It is just as easy to make as the pancakes.
To make the Caramelised Banana Toppings for Pancakes, you will need:
- One Banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
Place the honey in a warm skillet – it will melt and bubble straight away. Add the sliced Banana, quickly stir for 30 seconds to a minute until you get coloration on the bananas, then pour over the bananas.
If you want more ideas of Pancake Toppings, check out my favourite 30 Pancake Toppings Recipe!
More Easy Breakfast Recipes:
- 2 Ingredient Bagels from Cook it Real Good
- No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
- Fluffy Japanese Soufflé Pancakes
- Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
- Super fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
- French Buckwheat Crepes
Healthy 3 Ingredients Banana Pancakes Recipe:
Healthy 3 Ingredients Banana Pancakes (Sugar-Free)
- 2 Bananas, medium size
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 Banana, medium size
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Mash the Bananas into a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the Eggs and whisk until combined, then whisk in the Self-Rising Flour until no lumps remain.
- Grease a small skillet with cooking spray (or butter). Pour some Banana Pancake batter in the middle of the skillet, on medium heat. Leave to cook for about 1 minute, or until you can see bubbles appearing on the surface. Flip and leave to cook for another minute. Repeat until all the batter is cooked.
Caramelised Banana Topping
- Thinly slice the Banana.
- Heat up a small skillet on low heat and drop the tablespoon of honey. It will melt and bubble straight away.
- Add the sliced Bananas and leave to caramelise for about a minute, stiring occasionally to flip the banana slices (see note 2)
- Serve over the Banana Pancakes, warm. Optionally, pour some Honey over the Pancakes if you would like them to be sweeter.
- This recipe will make 4 large Pancakes, or 8 Small Pancakes.
- Remove the caramelised bananas from the heat as soon as they turn golden, or they will start to become mushy.