These super easy Mini Chocolate Brownie Bites are the perfect small dessert to bring to a party – if they can last until then! Made with Dark Chocolate, they are an absolutely delicious little sweet treat that makes the perfect afternoon tea bite.
This post may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission - at not cost to you - for purchases made through these links.
We all need a good brownie recipe, don’t we!? Well, today I am sharing with you the best, most versatile, fudgiest brownie recipe ever!
I stopped looking for a good brownie recipe when I came up with this one – it is simply the best I have found!
Not only super simple and quick to make, these mini brownie muffin bites are the perfect combo of fudgy and intensely chocolatey. Irresistible!
The most versatile Brownie Recipe!
This brownie recipe is simply my go-to chocolate recipe. I have used it in many different forms, sizes and shapes and it just always turns out absolutely delicious!
It’s not often that a recipe can work in so many different ways, but that’s what makes it an awesome and versatile recipe. This time, I simply made mini individual brownies using a small cupcake pan.
But to list only a few, I have also used this exact recipe as:
- a Cheesecake Base
- a Chocolate Bavarois Cake Base
- mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes (some filled with oranges, some not)
- Simple Brownie Tray
Mini Brownie Muffins
Making this recipe is as easy as pouring the Chocolate Brownies in a Cupcake Pan. Although you can use a full size muffin or cupcake pan, I used a Mini Muffin Pan to make a perfect mini party dessert.
Those mini pans are also awesome to make mini tarts and other bite size desserts. Tea party, anyone!?
And if you want a slightly larger version of these, make sure to check out my super indulgent Double Chocolate Brownie Muffins too!
Brownie Bites Ingredients
To make those mini brownies, you will need (see all quantities below):
- Brown Sugar
- Dark Cooking Chocolate (preferably 70% cacao at least)
- Baking Powder
- Optional: instant Coffee Powder
These Chocolate Brownie Bites are delicious as is. They are so fudgy and gooey on their own, they just don’t need any extra sauce or frosting!
How to make Mini Chewy Brownies in a Muffin Pan
When I say this recipe is easy, it just really is… No fancy ingredients needed, no big baking utensils required. To make those chocolate brownie bites, simply:
- Melt the Chocolate and Butter together and set aside to cool down
- Whisk the Eggs and Brown Sugar, then add the Flour, Baking Powder and Salt
- Pour in the Chocolate & Butter, then the Milk (with dissolved coffee powder if desired) and quickly mix until all incorporated.
Yup, that’s it… All you need is a bowl, a whisk and a microwave!
How to keep these Chocolate Bites?
These mini brownie muffins can be kept at room temperature in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
To keep longer, you should place them in the fridge. And re-heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds to get that fudgy texture back when ready to serve!
Alternatively, they can also be frozen for up to 2 months!
Craving more Chocolate? Check these other Chocolate Recipes:
- Chocolate Mousse Tart with Raspberries
- Vanilla and Chocolate Marble Cookies
- Chocolate Coffee Chiffon Cake
- Double Chocolate Cake with Spiced Pears
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry Brownies
- Easy Orange Brownies
- Triple Chocolate Tart
- Chocolate Loaf Cake
Dark Chocolate Cake Bites Recipe:
Easy Chocolate Brownie Bites
- 150 gr (5,5 oz) Dark Cooking Chocolate, Preferably 70% Chocolate at least
- 100 gr (3,5 oz) Unsalted Butter
- 1 Eggs
- 40 gr (3,5 tbsp) Brown Sugar
- 80 gr (1/2 cup) Plain Flour
- 1 teasp. Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Full Cream Milk
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder , Optional
- Preheat your oven on 160’C / 320’F.
- Place the Dark Chocolate and Butter in a heat proof glass bowl and melt in the microwave. Stir to combine and set aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl, whisk the Eggs and Brown Sugar until frothy. Sift in the Plain Flour, Baking Powder and Salt, and stir.
- Add the melted Chocolate and Butter then the Milk (with dissolved instant coffee powder if desired). Quickly whisk until combined, but don’t overwork the batter.
- Grease a Mini Cupcake Pan and pour in the chocolate brownie batter (see note 1). Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool down.
- Do not fill the pans completely as the cakes will rise in the oven