Today, I am sharing with you a quick and easy Gluten Free and Dairy Free Peach Olive Oil Cake with Almond Flour. Perfect for summer, this super easy cake is both rich and light at the same time… A must-try!
This post may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission - at not cost to you - for purchases made through these links.
The recipe for this Peach and Almond Olive Oil Cake is perfect if you don’t have much time to bake and/or do not want to spend the entire afternoon in the kitchen.
Using Olive Oil makes the cake really moist and replacing Plain Flour with Almond Meal brings a nice lightness and nutty flavour. It also makes this recipe Gluten Free AND Dairy Free!
I got inspired by this recipe from “Salted Plains” blog, even though I changed the recipe a fair bit to suit my taste and baking habits.
Peach Almond Flour Cake
We are slowly getting to the end of Peach season here in Australia. After making these Peach and Blueberry Popsicles, I tried to make the most out of them until they run out with this cake! However, if Peaches are not in season where you live, I can completely imagine making this cake with many other fruits: Nectarines, Apples, Pears or even Berries.
If you try this recipe with another fruit than Peaches, let me know how you go, I would love to hear about it!
How to make this Dairy Free Peach and Almond Cake
This recipe should not take you more than 20 minutes to make, and bakes in approximately 30 minutes. Having a freshly baked cake ready in less than an hour, isn’t that the dream!?
I used a springform pan like this one which is my favourite type of pan. I hate making cakes that should be perfect only to realise that I cannot get them out of their tray! Seriously, how many time has that happened to you? I usually use baking paper to line my baking pans but I don’t like how it leaves its imprint on the cakes edges.
For that reason, I almost only exclusively use baking pan that have either removable edges or releasable sides. They come in many different shapes and sizes (I’ve got 4 or 5 different ones) and should be relatively easy to find around you or online. If you don’t already have one, I really recommend using them because they will make your life 10 times easier!
Looking for more Gluten Free and Dairy Free recipes?
Check these ones out:
Vegan Banana Bread (Sugar Free)
Almond Orange Cake
Coconut Panna Cotta with Strawberries
Vegan No Bake Mango Cheesecake
Olive Oil Peach Cake Recipe (Dairy Free + Gluten Free):
Peach and Almond Olive Oil Cake
- 2 cups (200gr) Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup (30gr) Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (50gr) Brown Sugar
- 1 teasp. Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Soy Milk
- 1/2 teasp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Peaches
- Preheat the oven on 180°C.Thinly slice the Peaches and set aside.
- Separate the Egg Whites and Yolks and place in two bowls.
- In a third large bowl, combine the Almond Meal, Cornstarch, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder and Salt.
- In the bowl with the Egg Yolks, add the Soy Milk, Olive Oil and Vanilla Extract. Whisk well until all combined.
- Gradually incorporate the Liquid batter (eggs, milk and olive oil) to the Dry Ingredient bowl (almond meal). Make sure you are whisking while you pour the liquid in to avoid creating lumps. Set aside.
- Whisk the Egg Whites with the Pinch of Salt until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in the Egg Whites with the other ingredients, gradually adding it to the batter. I find it easier to add the Egg Whites in 2 or 3 times, but be careful not to over-mix the batter and break the Egg Whites.
- Pour the cake batter in a deep round, non-stick cake pan, preferable with removable edge.Place the Peach Slices over the cake. I created a circle pattern starting from the center of the cake and working my way to the edges, but it is obviously up to you how you choose to place the fruits!
- Bake the cake for 20 to 30 minutes at 180°.When ready, let it cool down before removing from pan.