There is nothing more delicious and fresh than light Strawberry Desserts in Summer. If you are looking for some inspiration, here are my 30 favourite Easy Strawberry Desserts you need to try asap!
- Strawberry Cakes
- Strawberry Crumble Cake
- Strawberry Mousse Cake
- Fraisier Cake with Diplomat Cream
- Strawberry and lemon polenta cake
- Strawberry Charlotte Cake
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Lemon Bread
- Strawberry Almond Cake (Gluten-Free)
- Strawberry Bundt Cake (with fresh strawberries!)
- Strawberry Desserts
- Strawberry Panna Cotta
- The Best Strawberry Ice Cream (no-churn!)
- Strawberry Flan
- Easy Strawberry Coulis (Strawberry Sauce)
- Meringue Roulade with Strawberry, Rhubarb and Mascarpone
- Vegan Coconut Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- French Strawberry Custard Tart
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Strawberry Cinnamon Galette
- Mini Strawberry Shortcake Trifles
- Strawberry Small Cakes, Cookies & Bites
- Fresh Strawberry Tartlets with Vanilla Custard
- Strawberry Coconut Ice Squares
- Strawberry Truffles
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes
- Easy Strawberry Phyllo Cups w/ Cream Cheese
- Coconut Strawberry Scones
- Strawberry Shortbread Cookies
- Strawberry White Chocolate Bark
- Strawberry Macarons
- Mini Strawberry Shortcake Stacks
Strawberries are not only one of the most delicious Summer fruit to bake with, they are also super versatile! With so many types of strawberry desserts, there is definitely a recipe for everyone.
This Summer fruit can be used to make delicious Cakes, Cookies and Cheesecakes, light desserts and creamy Panna Cotta and Mousse. It is also an awesome berry to use in small cakes, afternoon tea treats like Scones and party bites like these Strawberry Truffles!
Whether they are a classic dessert like a Fraisier Cake, a popular strawberry desserts like Strawberry Tartlets or a more unique strawberry recipe like this Strawberry Crumble Cake, there is something for you to try here!
With so many delicious ideas to use strawberries, which one of these recipes will you make first?
Baking strawberries inside cakes is a great way to boost the flavours of this fruit to the max. It gives them an irresistible caramelised taste that is simply to die for...
But if it is too hot in your kitchen to use your oven, don't worry - strawberries are also great to use in no-bake desserts!
Strawberry Crumble Cake
Strawberry Mousse Cake
Fraisier Cake with Diplomat Cream
Strawberry and lemon polenta cake
Strawberry Charlotte Cake
Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
Strawberry Lemon Bread
Strawberry Almond Cake (Gluten-Free)
Strawberry Bundt Cake (with fresh strawberries!)
Light, fresh, creamy,... Strawberries are the ultimate fruits to use for your next dessert creation! They can be blended, frozen, turned into a sauce, used as a topping, and even roasted!
Strawberry Panna Cotta
The Best Strawberry Ice Cream (no-churn!)
Easy Strawberry Coulis (Strawberry Sauce)
Meringue Roulade with Strawberry, Rhubarb and Mascarpone
Vegan Coconut Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
French Strawberry Custard Tart
Easy Strawberry Mousse
Strawberry Cinnamon Galette
Mini Strawberry Shortcake Trifles
Strawberry Small Cakes, Cookies & Bites
If you are looking for small treats, pastries, tartlets and bites ideas for your next Summer Party, Strawberries are definitely the fruit to use! Their bright colour always looks great on a dessert table, and you know that both kids and adults love them!
They are also great for snacks and morning or afternoon tea.