These 3 Ingredients Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free Almond Cookies are so simple, fast to make and delicious – they are a must try for any almond lovers! Because easy and quick Cookies recipes is something that everyone should have in their recipe book!
Passover is still ongoing and like I explained in one of my last article, I am avoiding using any leavened ingredients and most cereals. Using Almond Meal to replace any type of Flour is a great tip, whether it is for Passover or if you are after a Gluten Free Recipe. It makes any baked good light and moist!
This recipe was inspired by one of my Aunt’s Passover Recipe.
It must be one of the easiest baking recipe ever! Even though I love complex and challenging recipes, it is also nice to be able to whip something under 30 minutes…
You really don’t need to be an expert baker to realise this recipe, it is accessible to absolutely every baking level!
Gluten-Free Almond Cookies Ingredients
When I say they are quick and easy to make, I really mean… 3 ingredients only! For this recipe, you will need 3 ingredients only.
You can also choose to customise or add more ingredients if you want, but they will taste absolutely delicious with the basic 3 ingredients too!
To make the Basic Almond Cookies, you will need:
- Brown Sugar
- Almond Meal or Ground Almonds
This 3 Ingredients Almond Cookies Recipe will be perfect to make with kids or as a quick snack, but you can also decide to customise it as you wish.
For example, I added some Vanilla Extract to the batter, topped the cookies with Raw Almonds and dipped the cookies in Callebaut 70% Dark Chocolate. As always, it is completely up to you and the recipe works great on its own!
Ideas of other ingredients and flavours to add:
- Vanilla Essence or Vanilla Paste
- Orange Zest or Lemon Zest
- Small Chocolate Chips
- Dark Melted Chocolate
- Raw Almonds to finish the cookies
How to make Quick Almond Cookies with 3 ingredients only
When you hear “3 ingredients cookies”, you expect something fast to make, right? Well, you are right! These almond cookies are literally the quickest and easiest cookies you will ever attempt to make… They are even faster to make than my No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies!
To make these Cookies, follow these steps:
- Mix the Almond Meal and Brown Sugar in a Mixing Bowl
- In a seperate bowl, beat the Eggs – then add it to the dry ingredients
- Stir well until a dough comes together.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon some batter and roll it with your hands to create small balls of dough.
- Place the balls on a lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes
Optionally, you can press a raw almond in the middle of each cookie ball before baking them. You can also finish them with a Dark Chocolate Ganache like I did. The perfect Passover Cookies recipe, or Gluten Free Cookies Recipe!
More Easy Cookies Ideas and Recipes:
- Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Tahini Cookies (Vegan)
- Double Chocolate Shortbread Cookie Sandwich (Vegan)
- Almond Tahini Cookies (Vegan)
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Lemon Poppy Seed Shortbread Cookies
Dairy-Free and Gluten Free Almond Cookies Recipe:
3 Ingredients Almond Cookies
- 1/4 cup (50gr) Brown Sugar
- 3 1/2 cup (350gr) Almond Meal or Ground Almonds
- 3 Eggs
Optional Ingredients & Toppings
- 1/2 teasp. Vanilla Extract
- A Handfull of Raw Almonds
- Melted Dark Chocolate
- Preheat your oven at 170°C
- In a large bowl, mix the Brown Sugar and Almond Meal
- In a separate bowl, beat the Eggs then transfer into the first batter.Optional: Add the Vanilla ExtractMix well until a sticky dough is formed.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.Form little balls of dough in your palms and place them on the tray.If too sticky or does not hold its shape enough, add a little bit more of Almond MealThey should not expend too much in the oven but leave a little bit of space in between each dough ball just in case.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Press a Raw Almond in the centre of each ball before baking them
- Once baked and cooled, melt a little bit of Dark Chocolate and dip the bottom of the Cookies in it.